Monday, July 30, 2012

Wk. 4 EOC: Peering Into the Future


Wk. 4 EOC: Peering Into the Future

In twenty-seven years, I plan on being an established professional photographer, living in Canada, and able to travel to shoots in other places. I want to be able to work at my own pace and on my own schedule while still being able to travel for the fun of it. I want to be able to visit the places I’m dreaming about now and be able to enjoy them. If I were able to do shoots while I’m there it would be even better. I’d love to be able to do shoots all over the world, to have my work known, appreciated, and wanted in other countries. I’d love to be able to support a family of my own, children, grandchildren. I’d love to be able to help them with any expenses they may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment